By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise creation to idea and study is an easy-to-read and hugely available reference on attachment that bargains with a number of the key options and issues studied inside of attachment concept. This e-book is made from a chain of chapters framed by way of universal questions which are ordinarily requested by means of rookies getting into the sector of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy makes a speciality of answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are coated from diverse degrees of research, together with species, person, and courting degrees, operating versions of attachment, attachment capabilities and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter through the years and throughout occasions, dating contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral approach and different behavioral structures, the consequences of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and dimension of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer structure to handle crucial issues inside of attachment theory
- Presents info in an easy, easy-to-understand technique to be certain accessibility for rookies within the box of attachment
- Covers the most recommendations and matters that relate to attachment conception, therefore making sure readers enhance a powerful starting place in attachment thought that they could then follow to the learn of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and pros can quick get up-to-speed with the latest learn
Read Online or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Best developmental psychology books
Lately, there was a proliferation of theoretical and empirical scholarship on how problems with human separateness, or independence, and problems with human connectedness, or interdependence, are performed out in various cultural contexts. regardless of contract at the price of figuring out tradition and improvement by way of independence and interdependence, many concerns stay open for endured theoretical refinement and empirical research.
Katherine Nelson re-centers developmental psychology with a revived emphasis on improvement and alter, instead of foundations and continuity. Nelson argues child’s front into the neighborhood of minds is a steady method with huge, immense effects for baby improvement, and the adults that they turn into.
First released in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This reasonable paperback direction textbook has been tailored from the landmark four-volume instruction manual of utilized Developmental technology (SAGE 2003). In 20 chapters, utilized Developmental technology: a sophisticated Textbook brings jointly the most recent in concept and alertness from utilized developmental technology and the confident psychology move.
- The Neo-Vygotskian Approach to Child Development
- Why It Takes Ten Extra Years To Grow Up: Cognitive Development and the Evolution of Culture
- The Sociocultural Turn in Psychology: The Contextual Emergence of Mind and Self
- Pathways To Number: Children's Developing Numerical Abilities
- Child Language: Acquisition and Development
Additional info for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research